Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chilly

Its Wednesday and it is cold and windy. There must be a typhoon or something. I forgot when a typhoon is a hurricane or when you call it a monsoon but enough about that. To make matters worse, the classrooms in the Law building are fully air-conditioned. Its like a meat freezer.

Actually, I have a conspiracy theory. The air-conditioning units are intentionally kept on full blast by the department to keep the rooms cold. Why? So us students would feel the need to buy their official Law school jackets! Its a money-making scheme I tell you, just what I'd expect from this school.

Maybe I can make a small fire under the desk for warmth...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's been really chilly for the past few days. They said it's because of Typhoon Amang. I didn't know you guys had official Law School jackets!! *envy/rage*

    ReplyDelete