Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Matinee

I'm planning to watch the new Iron Man movie. Of course, I'll probably be watching it by myself in the very first afternoon screening. Why? Well, the answer is simple. The average movie-going audience here in the Philippines are obnoxious jerks. Seriously, I can't stand it. People don't turn their phones to silent, text during the movie and bring their stupid crying kids.

Is it weird that I usually watch movies alone?

Watching movies alone isn't a preference but more of a habit. I will admit that watching movies with friends is great, at least the friends I'm with don't do those things. I wonder if the stuff I mentioned annoys them too? Guess I'm a loner by nature. Sometimes I wonder if there's something legitimately wrong with me and that I should see a shrink or something.

The movie better kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment