Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Another Hitman Movie

Movies based on video games, as a rule, suck horribly. I saw the Max Payne movie. I never thought it was possible to make a movie where you literally got everything wrong, but there it was. Now there's a new Hitman movie. The first one wasn't that great but at least it tried. The next one looks to be just an action movie with "Hitman" slapped onto it. It's a shame. Hitman is one of my favorite video game franchises.

Did they have to butcher Hendrix too? It's bad enough that this trailer basically gave everything away already. Why do movie trailers nowadays do this? I've basically seen the movie already based on this trailer alone. Agent 47 is after a woman not to kill her, but because she was part of the cloning/super soldier program that made Agent 47. Now they're gonna team up and get revenge on Evil Organization X. Why give away the twist that she's a super soldier? Granted, Hitman isn't some thrilling mystery movie but come on, why throw away the only interesting bit that might hook my interest?

I hope, at the very least, this one has some nice tits in it like the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment