Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SONAf A Bitch

The newspapers today were all buzzing about the State of the Nation address of PNoy yesterday. Not of the speech itself but of what the celebrity-congressmen were wearing at the event. Oh, thank the Lord almighty for our vanguard media! Where would we be without them? Why, how could we tell what was fashionable or not? How great that the media were around to highlight what really mattered.

Anyway, the speech was all in Tagalog which still eludes me. After hearing the speech though, I was absolutely shocked, shocked I tell you! I never knew the Philippines was corrupt! Here I was sitting on my lard ass assuming our representatives had only our best interests in mind. Thank you my President. Thank you for educating me on what everybody and their bastard child already knew.

That's enough sarcasm. I can't get into the details. I'm not so good in Tagalog and frankly, I lost interest. All I know is that our new President can't fix our problems. It's impossible. I'm not kidding its literally not possible. Maybe I'll post about the reason why but if you really want to get to the root of our country's problems, you must pay attention to Congress and the way it works.

That's all for now. I'm installing something very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment