Friday, March 4, 2011

Looking For Shitty Anime

I've downloaded and watched some shitty movies recently. Some were pretty OK like Endhiran, while others like Revenge of the Ninja sucked so bad, it was funny. Some were so terrible, I couldn't bear to finish it let alone write about it like Endgame. If you're curious, Endgame was a movie starring Olympic gold medalist and pro wrestling star Kurt Angle as a serial murderer/rapist. Yeah...

So now, for a change of pace, I'm gonna look at some shitty anime. The last shitty anime I wrote about was Speed Grapher, if I recall. Right now I have two choices; The first being a general overview of my old favorite, Samurai X, and how it was awesome but got increasingly shitty especially in the third arc. My second option is Vampire Knight, an anime about vampires and love so I know it's gonna suck and literally. Its marketed towards girls so its perfect pain for a young man such as myself. If anyone who reads this blog and knows me, please help me pick my poison.

Go dig up my Speed Grapher column if you haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment