Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beer

I don't drink alcohol.

I don't know why. I was just never interested really. I often see classmates and friends chilling out with a few beers laughing and smiling like normal people do. So I decided, I'm going to try and drink beer.

I bought a can of beer and drank a bit. It tastes fucking terrible. Seriously, I just hate that bitter crap. Trying beer ad hating it only reinforced my idea that I must be from bizzarro planet or something. So I tried wine and found I didn't like it as well. I guess I just don't like alcohol and apparently that's hard to understand for some people. They keep telling me to just take a sip and stop laming up the entire room.

So I just lie and tell them I'm Muslim and that alcohol is haram. Shuts them up good.

No comments:

Post a Comment