Thursday, July 11, 2019

A Hole in the Wall

One of the bad things about my new home is that my room is directly beside the street. The noise outside is annoying. Sometimes it's unbearable, especially when the restaurants below decide to bring on the entertainment.

I hate it. It's the same damn songs sung by the same damn people. I can recognize the singers already. If I hear Buwan one more time...

What makes the problem worse is that all the noise comes in through the fixture where the air-conditioning unit is placed. My room practically has a gaping hole in the wall where all the noise comes in. The AC unit does nothing to block the noise. Sometimes, I can ever hear people having conversations on the small path on the floor below or even down the street. Every car passing and every motor revving is a drill in my brain. Maybe that's why I'm so cranky.

There has to be a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment